x

Terrible Customer Support years with no solutions with Weebly

I have been a customer of Weebly for several years.  Every time I have contacted them with any issue, 3 times, they never had any good/accurate answers for me.  If I call I get hung up on mid call for no reason.  When I got frustrated and commented negatively about their lack of knowledge/training/service I was threatened by their staff.  I can't even upload my digital products to their site items.  I spent about a week trying to get an answer from them.  They said its my files thats the problem and they can't help me with that.  So I used windows and mac software to scan the files for corruption on 2 different computers and both showed that my files were fine.

On the device that the product is made for (the Akai MPC), same thing, everything works.  Yet uploading it to Weebly as a zip file, rar file, 7zip, iso file, doesn't.  So I download PayHip plugin integration that works with Weebly and what do you know!!! My file uploaded fine.  So Weebly's "professionals" either lied, or have a complete lack of knowledge on how their back end operates.  They apparently do not realize that there are certain limitations to what you can upload as far as file type and syntax.  This info should be shared publicly.  On top of that I haven't seen one major update in years.  How can it even compete with other platforms if you cant upload digital products without their server rejecting the file(s)? For now I am going to manually handle sending everyone who orders this specific product a download link which is horrible.  Can you believe there is no automated way to include a link after a purchase is made? Hello its 2024 and its been the same since 2018.  Six YEARS and nothing... my main splash allows HD video uploads, GREAT but on mobile it uses a still frame from several seconds in on the video where my moving logo is looking botched. Why not the first frame?!  It doesn't even allow you to pick a thumbnail from it to correct it? cmon guys.  Seriously.  I have put up with this for 6 years now hoping for a solution but it seems like the only option is to migrate to another platform, I really didn't want to because I was hoping for a positive change but it seems like this company and their weak leadership are not looking to get anything done, just come to work, do the bare minimum, and go home.  Sad.  If a rep wants to contact me, fine, if not, fine... it really doesn't matter at this point unless they make some upgrades fast.  I can't be beholden to a corporation which does not care about the customers needs and treats their customers terribly.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0