x

Question on available quantity and Publishing

Hello. I've started to add products to my site and finally figured out why some products were showing available quantity and some were not. I guess the threshold is 5, above which available quantity is not displayed. I wonder why.

Also, I'm confused as to when to publish. It seems changes to price, quantity, etc are instant, publishing not required. Actually, I don't mind this behavior but just wondering when is it necessary to publish. If you figured I'm new to the world of eCommerce, you'd be right. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry for any confusion - you're absolutely correct about how the display of quantity works. It won't show until the number available drops to 5 or less.

Store products and categories are also different than standard site pages. These will update automatically rather than needing to be published, due to how our store features work.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

Sorry for any confusion - you're absolutely correct about how the display of quantity works. It won't show until the number available drops to 5 or less.

Store products and categories are also different than standard site pages. These will update automatically rather than needing to be published, due to how our store features work.

Message 2 of 2