x

List Users

Is there not an endpoint in the API to list all users under an account? I see there is an endpoint to access a specific user, but not a means to list all of our users.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Good Morning!

Are you referring to the Members List in accounts or the entire list of all users that have installed and authorized your app? You can see more info on our API's if you have not yet on: https://dev.weebly.com/pf_apis_about.html 

And you can also reach out to us at dev-support@weebly.com if you would like a more detailed account answer! 

Message 2 of 4

I'm not referring to either. I am referring to all of the user accounts we have under our reseller account. I can send an API request to get information about one of them, so long as I have the correct information to identify them, but I need an API endpoint that will allow us to get a list of all those users (with their email address & user ID)

Message 3 of 4

Morning Chris!

You can access the list from your Cloud reseller account but there would not be a call operation that would automatically generate that list for you. 

Message 4 of 4