x

Set Order Shipment via API

I'm integrating my store with a 3rd party warehouse management system and part of that is marking the order in Weebly that it's shipped and set the tracking number. I don't see how to do that in the documentation, there's no PATCH/POST for the order shipment.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @Haukman

We've reviewed your use case and will grant you access.
Please create a developer support case (send an email to dev-support@weebly.com and include the link to this conversation), and I will share the information you need privately to begin development.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Haukman

You're correct, those operations are restricted and require a detailed review of your application before we grant write access to the Order Shipment API:

• Primary use case(s) which require access to write operations on the Order Shipment API
  • Detailed information about what distinguishes your app on Weebly App Center (what problem is it solving that isn't already solved, or solved poorly in your professional opinion, and how are you planning to improve the customer experience with your solution?)
  • The estimated number of API requests per day you expect for the next 6 months
  • The maximum number of requests per second you anticipate within the first 6 months
  • Your App's revenue projections

Developers are expected to send this information as a .txt file or .pdf file in a new developer support case requesting this priviliged access.

Does this answer your question?

Message 2 of 6

Hmm, I'm using a 3rd party warehouse for fulfillment and I need to take orders from my Weebly store and load them into the warehouse management system (WMS). Once an order has been shipped I need to put the tracking number back into Weebly so the customer gets an email with the tracking number and the order gets flagged as shipped. This is something I've done with Shopify for example without any restrictions. It doesn't make sense to me that you have this locked down so I can't update the tracking number in my store. If I have 100s of orders am I supposed to manually copy/paste the tracking numbers? Thanks for looking into this.

Message 3 of 6

Best Answer

Hey @Haukman

We've reviewed your use case and will grant you access.
Please create a developer support case (send an email to dev-support@weebly.com and include the link to this conversation), and I will share the information you need privately to begin development.

Message 4 of 6

Thanks, that was very kind and customer-friendly, I appreciate it!
Message 5 of 6

can i someone contact me about my api settings?
Message 6 of 6