x

Add a "Today" button to the main screen of the Appointments website

I'd like to see some thread regarding the Scheduler about possible ideas, enhancements, or issues.  I like Scheduler very much but would like to see some little tweaks to make it better.  Once of the first would be a button on the main screen to take you back to today.  There is one but it takes 2 clicks to get to it and when someone is on the phone and in a hurry, it would be a help.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Oh I misunderstood. Yes, when you're accessing Appointments via the website you'll need to click on the week range, and then click on the Today button to move back to the current date.

pasted image 11.png

This was a recent enhancement to the product, so I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team. I'll also re-update the title of this thread for clarity. 

Thanks for following up!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hi @emayhorn - welcome to the community! 😃

Have you tried tapping on the Calendar button in the lower left corner of your phone's screen? I went to a different date in the app, and when I tapped Calendar it brought me right back to today. Here's a screenshot to show you the button, and I am using the latest version of the app that's available in the App Store. Give it a shot and let me know if it works for you!

We definitely want to hear how we can make Appointments better for you. Feel free to start a new thread with a suggestion at any time!

(PS: I adjusted the title of this thread just in case others may have the same question as you.)

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4

Sorry I wasn't more explicit, I was referring to the desktop version.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Oh I misunderstood. Yes, when you're accessing Appointments via the website you'll need to click on the week range, and then click on the Today button to move back to the current date.

pasted image 11.png

This was a recent enhancement to the product, so I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team. I'll also re-update the title of this thread for clarity. 

Thanks for following up!

Message 4 of 4