x

I lost my card reader, do I need to cancel it or what.

I lost my card reader. Do I need to report it and have it canceled or so I just order a new one.

Message 1 of 12
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

A reader isn't specifically tied to an account, so you don't need to worry about it. You can get a new reader and just plug it in when you're signed into your account.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Super Seller

Best Answer

A reader isn't specifically tied to an account, so you don't need to worry about it. You can get a new reader and just plug it in when you're signed into your account.

Message 2 of 12
Alumni

@VanKalkerFarms has it down - no need to cancel or report the reader lost. You can pick up a new one at a https://squareup.com/retail or order one from your dashboard

Message 3 of 12

I need a new reader asap

Message 4 of 12
Square

@Trooper1 - Your best bet would be to visit one of our retail partners to buy a new reader.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 12

Please send me a new rider l lost my to this address, [Personal Information Redacted],thanks 

Message 6 of 12
Alumni

Hi @elvysnr! You can order a new reader within your online Square Dashboard or at squareup.com/shop.

If you have any further questions, let us know!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 7 of 12

Ok I lost my reader please send me ASAP please thanks, David Manaf

Message 8 of 12

I requested new reader several time but nobody answer me please help me I need new reader I told I lost my reader thanks 

Message 9 of 12
Super Seller

@davidmanaf, If you need a new reader right away you can go to a store to pick one up.  http://squareup.com/where-to-buy

or you can order one that will arrive in a week or so.  chip reader here or free swipe reader here

Message 10 of 12

How do I order new readers 

Message 11 of 12
Alumni

Hey @ashes2ashes - Check out my answer above for more information!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 12 of 12