x

Looking for a way to color code appointment for a hair salon. Instead of everything being blue.

Beta Member

Looking for a way to color code appointment for a hair salon. Instead of everything being blue.

14 Comments
Square

Good question, @Untouchablecuts. We do offer color coding by staff member, so if you have multiple staff in Appointments this is possible. Is that what you mean? 

Beta Member

No I mean color coding the different services that I offer in my salon. So when I look at the calendar I can see red blue yellow r green for different services instead of just blue for every service.

Square

Got it. There isn't a way to color code services, unfortunately - I can see how that would be useful. In any case, I'll share the feedback with that team. Thanks!

Has there been changes to this since original post? I Also am needing to color code different appointment types for a quick glance at what is on the day. 

Thanks 

This is still a feature request @BMStara. We are still tracking this suggestion, so I will make sure to flag your post for our Appointments Team. If there are any changes I will make sure to update this thread! 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else. 😀

thank you

Hey @redreasonaxe! This is a feature request that we are currently tracking! As you can see other sellers have had a similar request. 😀

If there are any updates I will make a post to let you know! 

Beta Member

I just signed up to use square POS and appointments!  This feature would be amazing!  Please keep looking into making this an option!!  My old booking software had this options and it was great! 

Alumni

Hi @HeyBaby,

Thank you for the feedback! We will definitely let you know of any updates 😀

Is this going to happen ?