x

Offline mode keeps coming up even ough I have bars AND there is no screen to enter the amount.

Offline mode and error message keeps coming up even though I have bars. BUT real issue is I

cant get to the screen to enter amt of sale. Just an error message to try again. IM DEAD IN THE WATER

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

There is a setting in the App which puts your device in Offline mode.  Here's an article that tells you how to set the mode to either Offline or Online.  Your device probably somehow got put into Offline mode, since you have an active internet connection.  If your device is in Offline mode, as soon as you place it into Online mode, your transactions should finalize.

Good luck.

Judy T Shumway
Message 2 of 4

Yes, I understand how offline works BUT I cant get past the error message and otherwise blank screen. Ive turned off n on, tried swiping it away just to get to the screen to enter the sale amount. I will try the force quit to see if it will work. Crazy since I have bars. Settings doesnt even have ONlLINE for a choice! Something must be corrupted somehow.  Lost sales, not good. Thanks for responding so quickly.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

You're welcome.  I'll suggest a few things even though you may have already done them.  Have you tried deleting the App, then restoring it?  Is your device's (phone or tablet, I assume) software up to date, and have you tried powering it down then back up again?  Do you have a second device you could try it on?

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 4