x

How do I have multiple schedules for different providers on 1 screen

How do I have different schedules for different providers? I can only scheudle for myself and I have another provider seeing clients as well?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @MitoDynamics! I can help out with this Appointments question. 

Just for clarification, did you want to look at both staff members upcoming appointments side by side on the same day? 

If so, you can achieve this on the Square Dashboard! Once you're signed in, head to the Appointments Tab and select your calendar. You should see four drop downs. You'll want to select the third one, which displays staff members calendars. Select Side-by-side, and check off the staff members you want to see. 🙂

If you're referring to something else, please reply back so we can find a solution together. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hey @MitoDynamics! I can help out with this Appointments question. 

Just for clarification, did you want to look at both staff members upcoming appointments side by side on the same day? 

If so, you can achieve this on the Square Dashboard! Once you're signed in, head to the Appointments Tab and select your calendar. You should see four drop downs. You'll want to select the third one, which displays staff members calendars. Select Side-by-side, and check off the staff members you want to see. 🙂

If you're referring to something else, please reply back so we can find a solution together. 

Message 2 of 8

This was helpful but is there a way to view all the appointemts side by side on the Square Register?

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @AJF_Salon

I want to gather some more information on your setup and what you're looking for. 

Do you want this available for all of your employees? Or are you looking for just the owner to be able to? 

Also, do you have different permission set up for your employees when they log in? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 8

From the app, you can only see one schedule per person. You can't see all schedules from the app. You have to be on the website. In order to see all staff from the app, you have to use the " list " option... which is a pain because  when scheduling,  I like to view the calendar.  Open appointments.  It would be helpful to do more from the app for appointment based businesses.  As well as a monthly view not just weekly. 

Message 5 of 8

Hi @Dezi - I see this is your first post in the Seller Community so I'd like to officially welcome you! 🎉👏

From the Appointments app, you should see three dots in the top left. If you tap that, make sure you're set to "day" for view. Below that, you can tap each of the staff calendars you want to see so you can view more than one at a time.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 8

Hi im struggling too. I did what you said above but there's no staff listed. Just the word staff that you can't click on. Help please 

Message 7 of 8

Hey there, @Dwy 👋,

Have you ensured that the Staff Profiles you created have been assigned to the same location you are using to log into your Square Appointments app?

Based on the fact that you can see the Staff heading but no staff are listed, it appears that the profiles have not been correctly set up or created for this specific location.

To recap, you can set up staff for Square Appointments by following these steps.

Let us know how you go with this!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 8 of 8