x

Looking for a Weebly Website designer who can spruce-up my Weebly Website

Greetings Weebly community.

I'm an IT project managment consultant, with a very basic Weebly Website that I created about a year ago (PotomacProjectServices.com).

I'm looking for a Weebly designer who can spruce-up my Website.

Basic requirements:

- Generally, keep the same number of pages.

- Maintain the small/boutique/one-man-show feel, but make it look more professionsl

- Modify the existing pages to include color and some background still pictures, etc; there is too much white space.

Thanks

Sizwe

Sizwe@PotomacProjectServices.com

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@Sdumisani:  I just sent you a PM.  May be I can help.

Message 2 of 5

I might be able to help. I designed this site: www.plowflowmaster.com on weebly. I did all the graphics and html/css customization. If you are interested, email me at kuriusol@gmail.com and we can discuss futher.

-Dan

Message 3 of 5

Hi 

I am also a weebly website designer with www.logos2gogo.com where we design all our clients websites for them using the Weebly Template structre.  We are able to create graphics, work with plug-ins and widgets as well as digital marketing and SEO optimisation.  We mainly work with small businesses and start-ups so we like to build and maintain good one-2-one relationships with our clients, so please dont hesitate to get in touch as we are a friendly bunch!  All our prices you can view on our website as well as our website portfolio and if you are interested in me getting to help you out please contact me at naomi@logo2gogo.com

Kindest regards

Naomi

Message 4 of 5

Hey Sizwe,

Did you get this sorted?  Only just saw this post.  

Ta,

Rosie

Message 5 of 5