x

Answers

Marking our posts as a duplicate to eliminate the questions I ask you to avoid them is pathetic. I want answers as to why you will not let us accept COD and our own payment gateways. We are the paying customer to which I would like an explaination to as this is unacceptable. This is not a suggestion it is feedback to which I expect an explaination to, so this is not a duplicate of another post!

I want an answer as to why you are purposely ignoring what I am asking. I tried suggesting and so did quite a number of other people about this, yet we got no satisfactory answer to it.

I will keep on posting this until I get a satisfactory answer.

Please explain?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello NSINewZealand! Your post is still here, and hasn't gone anywhere. Marking duplicate requests is a way to avoid diluting votes, which makes a request look less popular than it really is.

We don't have CoD currently implemented in the Weebly store, though it's definitely something we've heard a lot of demand for, and not something that's off the table. That said, we don't have any updates on if or when it'll come in. Once we do, you can bet we'll be spreading the word.

Where integrating an external payment processor is concerned, are you specifically looking for a way to plug in any external processor to the Weebly store format?

Message 5 of 4

@NSINewZealand: Just curious.  When you built a store on Weebly for a very cheap price did you do due delligence home work regarding COD payments?

Message 5 of 4

@NSINewZealand

Do you have any shippers/delivery services in NZ who offer COD because Google couldn't find any!!

Even the mighty Amazon only offers COD on items going to the UAE.

I'm sure there may be some services available on the Dark Web but I don't think Weebly is interested!! LOL

Message 5 of 4