x

Can't Log into Weebly

I have been trying for a few days to log onto Weebly, but when I put in my user name and password, it takes me to the facebook login.  I do not want to use Facebook to log in with, so I select not to do that, and it just take me back in a loop and it won't accept my login credentials.  So I am not able to login to manage my site or my store. 

Additionally, when I go to the mobile app, it tells me there is no site for me manage.  What gives?  When did Weebly force logging in with Facebook?

I even tried logging in as a new user, but that didn't work.  Now, when I try to log in, it takes me the "create new site" page and I just can't get to my site to manage my store or anything.

I am using Windows 10 with Chrome as the browser.  I tried deleting cookies and the clearning the cache, but that did nothing.  The same thing happends if I use Edge, or IE as well for browsers.

It is certainly not easy to get customer service for problems.  I'm seriously thinking about going with another web hosting company, considering I don't feel like this is worth the cost I am paying.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

If you are redirected to Facebook it usually means you have entered the wrong password. What is the name of the site you are trying to edit? I can verify that you are logging into the right account. Thanks!

Message 14 of 13

I have not entered the wrong password.  I have been using the same password that I have been using for years.  Additionall Weebly is telling me that my login is not the same login that I have been using all the time as well.  This is just not acceptable.  I tried using the login they told me was correct, and of course Weebly told me I was using a wrong user name.  My site is TheNaturalPhoenix.com

Message 14 of 13
Square

You are currently logged into an account that was created on 7/6/19. You signed up under an email that begins with c2bb50@

The site you need to log into is under an email that begins with thenaturalphoenix@

Can you please make sure to log out of Weebly and login with the second email? 

Message 14 of 13

I have always had the email of c2bb....that has always been my signon.  I didn't create that account.  When I tried to sign on with that account, Weebly took it as a new account and asked what kind of Web Site I wanted.  I was using the login that I have always used.  I can't sign in with thenaturalphoenix email.  Your site won't allow it.  So I seem to be screwed.  Where do I call to cancel this account?  This is just not worth the hassle.

Message 14 of 13
Square

I'm checking the logs right now to see if the email was changed at any time..

Message 14 of 13

I am trying to log out of the site that you say I created with the c2bb email. Your site won't even allow that.  I don't want to be directed to that site.  If I could log out, I certainly would, but I can't.  I was able to get to my site finally by trying thenaturalphoenix email in IE11, but I can't do any editing, and I can't seem to log in on Chrome or any other site, because it keeps taking me to the onboarding page.  This is such a hassle!

Message 14 of 13
Square

I'm really sorry for the frustration, @c2bb1 Can you please try accessing this link? You should be required to login: 

https://www.weebly.com/login​​​​​​​

Message 14 of 13

I was able to log in after multiple tries.  I have had to change my login (with a password manager program) and change some settings in Google as well in order to get it to launch.  I will report back with any issues.  Thank you.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Glad to hear you were able to login again. Very sorry for the frustration! Definitely let us know if you run into any more troubles. Smiley Happy 

Message 14 of 13

Thank you for your help.  I don't know what has gone on, but it seems to be working currently.  Thank you.

Message 14 of 13

Bernadette,

I also need to reset the email/password for www.musicalcolts.com.  They are so old that I have forgotten them.  I had the computer remember them for a couple of years and now that is not working.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Hi there. Does an email that begins with mbender@ sound familiar? 

Message 14 of 13