x

Can't make a payment for a Weebly subscribtion

As I saw those new deals for Weebly's subscription plans I considered that I'll take one of those but I couldn't checkout with paypal. By pressing check out the button shows "processing" for a two seconds and that's it.

Is that some kind of joke?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

The saved paypemt as PayPal didn't work, so I pressed change and choose PayPal again and that worked just fine.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

The saved paypemt as PayPal didn't work, so I pressed change and choose PayPal again and that worked just fine.

Message 5 of 8
Square

@OscarsCards

Glad to hear you got it to work! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Square

Hi @OscarsCards

In order to use Paypal you have to make sure to process with a credit/debit card that is attached to the Paypal account. You can't use any type of balance or credit on the Paypal account. 

Message 5 of 8

I can not make to make a payment etiher by credit card. It's the last day of cyber sale promotion. I need helpSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 8

Hi @gozdeco,

Go ahead and chat in with us at https://help.weebly.com click on contact us and choose chat. We can help you fix this up. 

Message 9 of 8

unfornutely I could not find live chat in your web site. and I missed the promotion Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 8
Square

That's ok, @gozdeco, there's likely another coupon available for you so you'll still get a discount if you try again.

Message 9 of 8