x

Cancel upgrade

Hi there, I recently upgraded to the business site but want to cancel this now and stay on my original plan, how can I do this and be refunded the upgrade fee?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Hey there! It looks like we've gotten that refunded for you here already. Is everything as it should be again?

Message 14 of 27

I recently upgraded my starter site to a pro site, I would also like to cancel this upgrade, with a refund.  I only want a starter site. 

Message 14 of 27
Square

I've reverted your site back to a Starter subscription, and refunded the charge to upgrade to Pro. You should see that back in your account in a couple business days, @Elcessla.

Message 14 of 27

In an attempt to move my site from business down to pro I accidentally upgraded to a performance site. I only want a PRO plan. Please help me get this figured out.

Message 14 of 27

Hello! The Performance plan should be refunded now. Sorry for the stress!

Message 14 of 27

I somehow upgraded to Performance while looking through ways to connect shipping services. I only saw the upgrade page 5 seconds before it reloaded and said I had been charged and had upgraded. I would like to cancel this upgrade asap and be refunded. Thank you!

Message 14 of 27
Square

No problem, @cosplaymoomoo. I've refunded the charge, removed Performance/Promote, and restored your original Business subscription. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 14 of 27

Hello

Can anyone please help to cancle my recent purchase free to starter and also 2 years of domain and revert my purchase amount back to me I am planning for later in next time please do the needful

Message 14 of 27
Square

Not a problem at all @PC_Gethsemane. I've refunded the three charges for you and that will be returned to your account within the next 2-3 business days. Thanks so much!

Message 14 of 27

Thanks for the help, how much time it will take to effect to my site cause it is still showing on the same
Message 14 of 27
Square

The address of your site won't automatically change even though we canceled and refunded the domain and site upgrades. If you go to the Settings tab you can change it back to a free Weebly subdomain, though.

Message 14 of 27

Hello

i also was charged for an upgrade and did not ask for that... I would like to go back to what I had before- not the business plan.   Magdasita.com. 

Message 14 of 27

I paid for an ugrade yesterday using my credit card ....I am not very good with these things and now relise the purchase is no good for my website as I do not have a store attached to my website. I request a refund.Below are the details of the purchase.

Kind Regards

Judy Harrington

Message 24 of 27
Square

No problem, Judy - I've canceled and refunded the service and reactivated your original Starter subscription. You should see that money back in your account in 2 - 3 business days.

Message 24 of 27

Hi I would like to cancel my pro plan for my account as well. If you could cancel my plan that would be awesome thank you. 

SK Camps

Message 24 of 27

Hello SK Camps! That's been cleared off here.

Message 24 of 27

Hi! Recently upgraded for the domain name, but the site is refusing to give me the credit so i'd like a refund on my upgrade if possible

Message 24 of 27
Square

I've canceled and refunded the charge for you, @Popsimgirl. A free domain credit is only included with one and two year plans. Sorry for the confusion!

Message 24 of 27

Could i Cancel my business plan and get my money back, i just want to have free plan.

Message 24 of 27
Square

No problem, @Torrac. I've canceled and refunded the service for you. 

Message 24 of 27