x

Canceling Upgrade

Hi, I want to cancel my weebly site's pro site subscription back to the normal site due to some personal reason. How can I do this with the refund fee paid back? Thank you.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

No problem, @TheSaxophoner. I've refunded the most recent charge and canceled the service for you. You should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 9 of 15

Hello, 

I would also like to cancel my subscription to the Starter level and go back to the free site. I upgraded because I needed the domain, and didn't realize I could buy it without upgrading. Is there any way to be refunded?

Thank you. 

Message 9 of 15
Square

No problem, @joygrl626. I refunded everything but the cost of buying a domain name individually, that way you don't need to go through the process of registering it again.

Message 9 of 15

Hi team, I recently upgraded my starter site to a business site (francishuynh.com), I would like to cancel this upgrade with a refund as am good with starter site for now. Please let me know when downgraded back to starter site. Thank you for helping team!

Message 9 of 15
Square

No problem, @francishuynh. I've canceled and refunded your Business subscription and reactivated your Starter service.

Message 9 of 15

HI,

I  accidentally upgraded my website because I wanted to change the domain name. I would like to cancel this upgrade and get the refund if this is ok?

Thanks

Message 9 of 15
Square

No problem, @ballinagarns. I've refunded the charge back to you, and you should see that in your account in a couple business days.

Message 9 of 15

Hi! I would really like a refund and a cancellation of my subscription. I am very unhappy with this site. I send emails and don't get any solution. 

Message 16 of 15
Square

Thanks for posting, @Lucia989. It sounds like from your email case you're having trouble verifying your domain with Google, right? Check out this article in our support site for instructions on doing that. I can see that you did the first part correctly already because you have the meta tag already added to the header code field of your site (make sure you publish after doing that if you haven't yet).

Message 16 of 15

Hi Adam, it was that, I already done all that, but it still don't appear on the google search, and it has been more than 2 weeks. I want a refund. I'm not happy with the experience or the support at all. 

Message 16 of 15

I still want a refund, I'm not happy with the site or support at all.
Message 16 of 15
Square

Ok, not a problem. I've voided both charges, so you should see that back in your PayPal account shortly.

Message 16 of 15

Hi Adam, thank you, I've another question! I 'm trying to transfer my domain name. I've cancelled my account with Weebly but the domain name is still tied up here. I went to "Domains" but I can't find my domain listed there. So how can I unlock my domain and get the EPP code if I can't find it? 

Message 16 of 15
Square

It looks like our support team has been helping you with that, @Lucia989. Let me know if you have any questions, though!

Message 16 of 15