x

Caption format

DÖse anyone know if and how it is possible to change the format of gallery image captions within the  the caption (e.g. italicizing a word in the middle of a caption)?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there! There isn't currently an option within the element itself, though that would make an excellent suggestion for the Vote on Features page.

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Hey there! There isn't currently an option within the element itself, though that would make an excellent suggestion for the Vote on Features page.

Message 6 of 5

@FromPr:  What is the website URL?  In some themes that might be possible.

Message 6 of 5

Hi, Bobafett. That would be grand if it could be done with my site (I don't mind changing the theme if that's what's required.  The page in question is adlaiburman.com/gallery. I'm really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter of changing font formation within the captions (e.g. "Random painting, 2016, painting sold"). 

Tags (2)
Message 6 of 5

Would also love to see the captions under images, not across them with a white band, and to have some control over fonts as well. Weebly, it has been YEARS of users asking for more options for captions - please get on this!

Message 6 of 5