x

Customer login accounts

I'm at the stage where I need the ability for customers to create an account so that they don't have to fill in the address form with every purchase.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

@NeoOtyugh we don't have customer profiles for your site at this time, but that is definitely a Feature Request under consideration.

Message 20 of 19

Hi,

We have seen this feature added to queue and is in queue for more than a year now! Any news on when we can expect this feature available?

Awaiting your response,

Thank you.

Message 20 of 19
Square

Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on this, @Deeks. Sorry about that! Thank you for asking, though.

Message 20 of 19

How is this not priority? I honestly feel like Weebly just does not care whatsoever about its customers or is just so blind they don't see just how may features you lack that are now basic standard features on EVERY other web host platform... Seriously Weebly... Wake up and get your act together.....
Message 20 of 19

This needs to be a priority.  For ones who are paying more for business accounts and beyond, there should be customer logins.  All the other companies I use for hosting for my company has this ability that has been available for many years.  

Message 20 of 19
Square

Hi @Dee1. This was actually released as a feature a couple of months ago. You need to be on the Business or Performance plan in order to use it.

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001565868-Customer-Accounts

Message 20 of 19

Thank you for adding this feature. I see that is however quite basic. Will you be adding ways to customize what the account page looks like?. Make it look better with logos/colors. Clickable orders, with the option to reorder/view order status/shipping confirmation etc.

Also there is no way to log out! Which can be quite a concern for people using shared computers. 

Message 20 of 19
Square

This is the first version, although, I don't know when more updates are expected to be released. It is definitely a work in progress!

You should see a log out option on the account page. Do we have permission to publish your site if needed? 

Message 20 of 19

Is this feature still out? When I click the link above, it gets a 404.
Message 20 of 19
Square

It is, although it's not currently available for Square Online Stores, @Juecd, which is why the article link gives a 404 for you. We are working on this, though, so it should be an option for you in the future.

Message 20 of 19

I would LOVE to have this feature as well, I am also receiving a “page not found” message when I click the link. Very disappointing, especially considering the monthly cost of the Business Plus plan...
Message 20 of 19
Square

Thanks for the feedback, @hlmartin89 Hopefully it won't be too much longer. Smiley Happy 

Message 20 of 19

I have the business plan with weebly, yet when I try to use the link it brings me to a page that says that this feature isn't supported by my version of weebly. I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me why is that ?

Message 20 of 19
Square

Hi @Suzannecloutier Can you clarify which link you are referring to? Based on this thread, I assume you are referring to the ability for returning customers to save their info for easier checkout, etc. This is not available in the editor experience you are currently using, but it is something we are working on implementing. Any additional feedback you would like to provide would be great. Thanks! 

Message 20 of 19

Could you please bring the functionality for Square based customers to the same level as Weebly users? It’s very frustrating lots of features are lacking to places like SquareSpace or Shopify and more so Square users getting a raw deal and lacking more features.
Message 20 of 19
Square

Thanks for the feedback, @YA5X. Can you elaborate a bit more? 

Message 20 of 19

We really need customer login and reorder features with Square online. We will be evaluating going to Shopify just for this reason.
Message 20 of 19
Square

Thanks for posting, @Namasthe. We recently released a "reorder" feature for Square Online Stores. If a customer has purchased through you before, they will see items they ordered as suggestions to re-order.

Message 20 of 19