x

Email Support Does NOT WORK with new pop-ups

I went on to send an email to support this morning as an open issue that is causing my site as well as others who are using purchased templates and apps used from Weebly app store to find out where this sits and could not send email.

I filled in the form and they have new pop-ups and at the end it gives you meaningless and unrelated topics to check which had nothing to do with my issue.  After wasting time looking - I then hit send using Chrome and would not send  - hit send and just sat there - so basically you cannot contact support now and send email.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Are you talking about this form, @rkfischer?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can just ignore the suggestions that popup to the right of the form fields and click submit. Regarding the problem with your theme - I opened a ticket with our engineers so they can fix that issue.

Message 5 of 4

Yes, but it would not submit.  When I hit submit if brought up a blue box with all the selections I should check before sending.  I ignored them and tried to send and would not and then even looked at options.  There was something new today with little blue boxes that popped up - versus a couple days ago.  A couple days ago it just said that at the end but there was some new little blue box popups today.  When you hit send after - it wouldn't and hitting the submit button again didn't work either.  

Message 5 of 4
Square

Ok, thanks for the additional info. I just submitted a test ticket and didn't get that, but that behavior might be dependent on the content of the request.

Message 5 of 4