x

Excessive hold times on phone support.

Weebly used to have outstanding phone support, with quick response times. This appears to have changed.  I tried calling Saturday and had to hang up after 30 minutes.  Tried again today and had to hang up after holdling for 35 minutes.  

Am trying to figure out how to block excessive referral spam, which appears to have surfaced, like gangbusters, within the last two weeks or so. 

Would love some help.  And, if possible, please address the support shortage. 35 minutes feels excessive for something I am paying for access to.  

Thank you,

Jill

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Sorry for the delays, @Jill1. I think we might be a little shorthanded today, which combined with a larger call volume has resulted in longer hold times.

I don't think there's a way to block referral spam, unfortunately. While it's really annoying to see it in there (particularly if you're monitoring where referrals are coming from), it should pass on its own soon.

Message 3 of 4

Hi Jill,

The excessive hold time also happened to me 2-3 times about 2 months ago. Even tried calling different days and times. Same thing today. I'm wondering if things improved for you?  or what's happening?

There is no message to let customers know the approximate hold times either.  I'm sitting on hold NOW and have been for 25 minutes; with no idea how much longer and YES... this is a paid service.

Thanks for posting this. Please let me know if things improved for you. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Were you able to speak with someone, @aqchula?

Message 5 of 4