x

Extremely poor customer service . . . .

Had an issue for the past 4-5 days trying to update payment method for domain e-mail account. i have sent several e-mails to weebly in attempt to resolve this issue with nothing more than an automated reply. Being as the website and associated e-mail are for my Ltd company, this is having a severe impact on business. I am extremely dissappointed that something serious enough to grind an accounting department to a stop is being handled with useless automated replies and absoloutley no help/advice/feedback on how to resolve the issue.   

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Kyle-Shilton,

We haven't received several emails from you. I see a ticket opened Saturday and another opened yesterday. Please be advised that a ticket can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a response, and when the queue is as heavy as it is now, perhaps longer. I apologize for the wait and appreciate your patience. I will merge the two tickets you've sent. Since it is regarding payment information, I would first suggest you check in with your bank and make sure everything is current and squared away. Then we can investigate if there is a problem with our payment processor. I will email you with more details.

Message 3 of 2