x

Facebook Feed Plugin-

Hi, 

I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I would really like ot add a Facebook feed plugin to my blog page. I know how to add it,and did it successfully on my contact page (looks great too), but for whatever reason it looks terrible on my blog page because I only have the space within the sidebar to work. It is the width that I am having trouble with. I have make it way to thin to fit on my blog page. I was wondring if there is a way to change the CSS width through the theme edit to be able to make the sidebar wider or give me more room to work with?

Thanks for any help you may have. I pretty much have zero experience with programing or coding so I am winging it, but so far I am pleased with my site. Because I couldnt add the facebook feed plugin I installed a Facebook Like button but even that I couldnt add the faces of those who "Like" so that too looks a little weird.

thanks,

Sam

samschey.com    

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there Sam! While we can't help with code answers directly, you may want to check with more experienced users of CSS directly. Some of our Community members here can likely lend a hand there, too.

Message 3 of 4

Sam

I don't know to answer to your question but I'm interested in the how to work the first part which is how to add facebook feed successfully on my contact page?  Can you help please

Regards

Eoin

eoinl2000@gmail.com 

Message 4 of 4

Hi EoinL and Samuelschey!

First, see a brief guide to install Facebook Feed plugin to a Weebly website:

1. Search Weebly App store for the required plugin (in this case: https://www.weebly.com/app-center/facebook-feed)
  2. Add the plugin to the website with the help of «ADD» button
  3. In the editor, drag and drop the plugin to the required page
  4. Set content sources and the look of the plugin
  5. Save the changes and it’s ready

Any problems with installation or adjusting?

Do not hesitate to address Support team of the plugin, you will get help from them. The developers will try to handle any issue – from margins to customization.

I hope it will help!

Message 5 of 4