x

How do I downgrade my site to the Starter Plan?

My annual subscription expires at the end of the month. I'd like to extend my service, but downgrade to the Starter plan. How do I do that?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi Smiley Happy

We can remove the service for you now if you like. Then you will be able to upgrade to the Starter plan. Any unused credit from your Business plan will apply towards the upgrade. 

Message 11 of 10

Is there a way to do that today without disrupting my service? 

Message 11 of 10
Square

Which length of Starter were you going to purchase? I could remove your current plan and then add starter with an expiration date of one day from now, that way you would have time to go in and extend it manually.

Message 11 of 10

Hi!
I would also like to downgrade from Pro to Starter, my blog is www.loveyaguts.co.nz Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi there! Since you just paid for this yesterday I issued a partial refund and removed the Pro service. I used the remaining credit to upgrade you to Starter. Since we used credit there is not a payment profile attached to the plan. Just make sure to add that in before it expires on 5/18/18. Please let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 10

Hi, I would like to downgrade mine back to a starter too

Message 11 of 10
Square

No problem, @AoI. I've downgraded your site back to Starter for you.

Message 11 of 10

Hello - Id like to downgrade both michelleleblancyoga.com and peaceplanetjournal.com to the starter plan. Thank you.

M

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @MLB72 I requested to have a rep reach out to you since your plans both have remaining credit. You should have a support ticket in your email box. Thanks!

Message 11 of 10