x

Insights.

I just went to check my insights and noticed the interface has changed. Great!!! Except for one thing... I'm getting the "want to see more stats" question, and it's not allowing me to look at anything.

I'm on a pro plan... so I'm assuming I should still get to see all this stuff.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 18
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

This should now be resolved, everyone. Sorry for the trouble!

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Square

What site did you see that with, @Just_Billy?

Message 19 of 18

So let me get this straight first......for free planers, the information we had until the change is now found under "marketing"? am i right? cause thats the only part that i can detect "views" and "unique visitors".

Message 19 of 18

I'm also on a free plan. Until today I could open a page and view my daily visitors and views over the last month. Now, when I try to navigate to that page, I'm getting an "upgrade your plan" message.

Not feeling the love here, Weebly!

Message 19 of 18
Square

Hi guys. Stats should definitely be available for Pro users and limited stats should still be available for grandfathered accounts. Our team is looking into a fix for this and we really appreciate your patience! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 18

Bernadette OK but exactly what are they trying to fix and who broke it in the first place? Before, all you had to do to see your daily traffic was click on insights....now after the change, to get the picture you had before you have to click insights, click marketing, click page "views" click "no" to "sales"....4 clicks instead of just 1....AND you had to figure it out.....so the question is simple?...why change a simple thing that works into a complex thing that buffles? Other questions too...why is traffic under marketing? why do I see sales stats since i do not sell anything or have an eshop? are the traffic/overview stats refer to last month or overall?
Seriously, i dont understand changing something that is simple and works.

If you want to provide more for the paying members just give them more of the stuff that already works. And if you wanna push non-payers to buy a paying plan then dont break what already works for them (that's unethical), just tempt them by giving a month's worth of full stats for free and let them figure out if their world is better with a paying plan (just an example).

Message 19 of 18

Any updates? It worked fine for me yesterday morning...but now, if I want to see any data, I have to buy an upgrade?
Message 19 of 18
Square

Best Answer

This should now be resolved, everyone. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 19 of 18

It is all resolved now guys. Thanks for the input. Seems to have fixed itself!

Message 19 of 18

Adam, anyone cares to answer my question/s?

Message 19 of 18
Square

I don't know the reasons why the graph was moved to where it was on the marketing page, although I believe we're going to move it back to the first screen.

Message 19 of 18

Adam, now the "overview" page seems to make sense.

Page views & unique visitors are back and some monthly stats appear so all good! Thank you guys and please excuse the frustration.

Message 19 of 18
Square

No problem, @greekguy. Glad to hear that it's a much better experience now!

Message 19 of 18

It has not Been resolved for me yet and may i know how or when this could be fixed @Adam

Message 19 of 18

I have the free version of Weebly and I know there has been traffic on my page but still see 0 views on my insights page. Any ideas? 

Message 19 of 18
Square

Hi @dmu You won't be able to see insights on a free plan. Can you post a screenshot of what you see on your end? 

Message 19 of 18

I am new to weebly. This is my first month and it is not allowing me to see any insights. When I looked at all these comments they are all from 2018. What can I do to see something? I'm not going to upgrade to pro until I can see that I even have anyone reading.

Message 19 of 18
Square

Hi @Tiki4112009 It looks like you have some access to stats under Insights>Marketing>Summary. I'll have to check with the team to find out if this is intentional to only see under this tab. Your account is newer than the other users who posted on here previously and they may have grandfathered features. 

Message 19 of 18