x

Mobile login with Google

How can I login in mobile with google?

Is there some way?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Hello!

Are you trying to log into your Weebly account through Google on a mobile device?

Or are you trying to log into the Weebly app on your mobile device?

Can you clarify for me?
Message 2 of 16

I was trying to login from a mobile browser (chrome).

Message 3 of 16
Square

Our editor is designed to work best with desktop/laptop browsers and not mobile browsers.  On your mobile device, we recommend using our iOS or Android app.

Message 4 of 16

How do I login to the Weebly mobile app with a google account that I've used on weebly.com?

Message 17 of 16
Square

It's not longer possible to login with a Google+ account, but you should be able to login with the email address on file for the account. What is the name of the site you are trying to access? 

Message 17 of 16

I’m having the same issue. I can go to a browser to login to weebly with my Google account at which point it ask if I want to use the app. If I say yes, it loads the app and asks me to login. There is no Google sign in on the app. Even worse is that the website on the safari or chrome browser is impossible to navigate. It’s so hard to edit text on there in the mobile device. I seem to only be able to do anything on the weebly site when I’m on a desktop computer. It really sucks. 

Message 17 of 16
Square

Can you log in with your email and password? It shouldn't be possible to login through Google+ any more since that service is no longer available. 

Message 17 of 16

Hello, I have the same issue. From my Mac I log in with google, however, from my iOS is giving me the message that I have to log in with my external account. How do I do it? Help, please.

Ivana

Message 17 of 16
Square

Hi Ivana. You will need to login with your account email and password combination. If you need to reset your password you can do so here

Message 17 of 16

Hello and thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, I am trying to log in with my email and password, and it is giving me the same message. What can I do? 

Thank you,

Ivana

Message 17 of 16
Square

Are you able to login with the same email/password combo through a browser? As in, you do not login through a browser with saved credentials? 

Message 17 of 16

I am having the same problem to. I can log in on my computer just fine but the app says “this account needs to log in through the google account” but there is no option to do this. This happens when i put in my email and password, that message pops up.
Message 17 of 16
Square

Thanks for your post, @elementalflutes. You probably need to disconnect Google login so you can login with your email address and password on your mobile device.

On a desktop or laptop computer, log in and click on the menu on the top right. Choose Account settings, then click on Manage account on the left. Click on the Google option you see there, then click the button to disconnect. 

Message 17 of 16

It isn't Google+, it's Google. When I enter the email itself, it says "This account must Log In using your external account." My external account is Google. But all it gives me is an option to sign in with Square, which I don't have. When I created the account, I used the "Sign In With Google" button. Google+ has no bearing on the issue, I never used Google+

Message 17 of 16
Square

Hi, @BAGStudios.

Are you trying to log into one of the mobile apps, or with a desktop or laptop computer?

Message 17 of 16