x

Music On/Off On My Video

I added a video to my wedding page, but would like to have the option of not having it play when started for those who are viewing my site at their work. Is there a way to not have it automatically come on? I know that they can turn it off once it starts, but I would like to have default off and they can turn it on, if they want.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there! What page are you seeing the autoplay stick on?

Message 7 of 6

http://www.chuckthedj.com/weddings.html but when people click on the video, I do not want the music to come on automatically, I want them to have a choice

Message 7 of 6
Square

We don't currently have that as an option with the HD Video element, @ChuckTheDJ. Feel free to suggest that on our Vote on Features board if you'd like us to add it:

Vote on Features

Message 7 of 6

I would like the option to have NO music in my video.  How do I turn off the music - it's making me select at least one song.

@Adam wrote:

We don't currently have that as an option with the HD Video element, @ChuckTheDJ. Feel free to suggest that on our Vote on Features board if you'd like us to add it:

Vote on Features

Message 7 of 6
Square

This is a pretty old thread, @lisaccc As far as I know, sound will no longer play on a video, but I could be wrong. Can you please post a link to your page with the video so we can take a look? Thanks! 

Message 7 of 6