x

My weebly site has been hacked

I reported that my old weebly site has been hacked and no longers refers to my new domain site.  The site is www.glassart.weebly.com  This is really bad.  My followers will no longer follow from the old site to my new domain.  www.TerryOw-WingDesigns.com    I got a reply that it will be taken care of - but it is still there.  Worse yet if you google my name the hacked site appears no one in the page listings!  Also it seemed to switch my language to Dutch.  PLEASE can someone fix this?

showing hacks for snapchat.  my site is a GLASS ART site.

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @towdesign! It looks like the person who had been using your old URL was no longer using it, so I set it up to forward to your domain name. If anyone visits the old URL now they'll be forwarded to your site.

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Hi there!

It doesn't appear your site was hacked.  In fact the only way someone can hack your site, is if they know your password. What happend was you either deleted the site associated with glassart.weebly.com and someone else registered it, or you changed your URL from that URL to another URL. Do you recall doing either of these? I'm showing that domain name is in another account and appears that they set this up legitamintely.

Message 10 of 13

i got a new domain. However when you google my name terry ow-wing is shows that my old site still belongs to me. What is worse the old site is supposed to redirect to my new site. What happens if my followers google my named and they click on the hacked site - this is really not good. Plus this hacked site turns my weebly to dutch.
Message 10 of 13

Just as a note why would someone have a website about snapchat hacking if it is named GlassArt
Message 10 of 13
Square

Best Answer

Hey @towdesign! It looks like the person who had been using your old URL was no longer using it, so I set it up to forward to your domain name. If anyone visits the old URL now they'll be forwarded to your site.

Message 10 of 13

Thanks it's working. The only thing is that the google search of my name comes up with the hacked contents but I guess there's nothing to do about this. But thanks!!!!
Message 10 of 13

http://www.mujeresdesnudas.com.ar/la-guacha-me-levante-tinder-me-mando-estas-fotos-facebook-messenger-quiere-vaya-ya-cogermela/

Message 10 of 13
Square

Did you need assistance, @vido?

Message 10 of 13

Hi

My old site has also been hacked

https://gogoskank.weebly.com/

used to point at our band site - www.gogoskank.com but since we rebuilt the site in Wordpress is now full of junk blogs from a random site called Drrrunkshopping

I don't have access to the weebly site anymore and neither does the guy who set it up

How do we stop it showing this rubbish? It is coming up in searches for our band name which we clearly don't want if it is full of spam

thanks

Sam

Message 10 of 13

Mine Was also hacked. He changed my website name. He took the old website name and claimed it for himself. PLS HELP!

Message 14 of 13
Square

Sorry to hear that. What is the domain name?

Message 14 of 13

A Weebly site I made for a client has been hacked since at least last Friday. I immediately sent an mail to the helpdesk but no solution has been offered yet. See https://www.aambeeld.be. Phishing files have been buried in a deeper directory, invisible to the backend.

Since no help came, the site was duplicated and the domain name relinked but to no avail. It is not clear to me whether the domain name still needs to be relinked or if duplicating the site in the backend also duplicated the infected files.

Please help!

PS my reference case # is 61941029.

Message 14 of 13
Square

It looks like our support team has replied to your case, @borsky23.

Message 14 of 13