x

New Analytics Features Give Irrelivant Results

I do like the anayltics feautre, but I'm on a Starter plan and don't use any sales or marketing features. Why on earth would I be shown sales and marketing via the Analytics features? Isn't Weebly analytics tool intutive enough to only give me info that's relevant to me? It's like if I went to a pizzeria and ordered a slice of pizza. "Our steak if $5 if you want." I only ordered pizza... 

Same concept here. I don't sell or market anything or send market e-mails. I use it as a blog, for the most part, so it should hide all the other "market info."

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

If you'd like us to change something you're welcome to post that to our Vote on Features board, @mikeyk. I'd imagine the reason we show them is so people know they exist. Say you're someone on Starter like yourself, but you've been thinking about upgrading and marketing your site more or selling. Now you can see easily see something that might be useful to you if you did.

Message 5 of 4

I see, I mean I personally was aware of the marketing features, but I suppose I see the benefit of having it there on the chance that other users may not be. In any case, apologies for posting this in the wrong section! My bad, first day on the forums today.

Message 5 of 4
Square

No apologies needed @mikeyk We love feedback. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 4