x

New "Reply" Range of Badges

Whilst looking over the range of badges, it occurred to me that there isn't a range for Replies.  I feel that this addition would encourage community members to reply to others' posts and therefore enhance dialogue.

What do you think?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thanks for the clarification. I'll go ahead and add that to my list of updates for the coming months!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hey!

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying there isn't a badge group for replying to folks? If so, this was a conscious decision I made, as some ranks are focused on replying. 

However, I'm sure we will be expanding the badges at some point, and I'm more than happy to keep this option in mind!

Thanks, and enjoy your day.
Erin

Message 2 of 5

@Erin Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.  Currently the range of badges are:

Topics Started

Accepted Solutions

Kudos - Received & Given

Ideas Submitted

But nothing for replying, i.e. being a good communicator and participating in other members' threads.  I think this would be valuable for the progress of this new community.  After all, we all like someone to reply to whatever we've posted.

However, I appreciate what you say that this is covered under Rank progression... which hadn't occurred to me.

Message 3 of 5

Best Answer

Thanks for the clarification. I'll go ahead and add that to my list of updates for the coming months!

Message 4 of 5

Great news and I think it will be of value to this Community.  Robot Happy

Message 5 of 5