x

Order Queue not Sorting correctly - BUG

When I attempt to sort my order queue to view ONLY PENDING orders, I get three pages of results, most of which are orders that I have already shipped and say so with a green circle next to them. I have been experiencing this for days. Why is the sort of feature not working for the order queue? It is really really annoying and causing issues with my workflow and being able to manage it effectively. There are currently multiple bugs with the order queue that I have reported over and over for over a year, why is the same old buggy interface still being used? Weebly customers are surely worth more than this. Please update the order queue page so it is actually helpful to sellers trying to make a living by selling online. Please allow us to HIDE or archive shipped orders so we can sanely view only pending orders and not have to deal with this jacked up feature anymore. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Sorry about that, @Creature. Our engineering team is working on figuring this out, actually, since other customers have noticed that filtering orders will sometimes show orders that shouldn't be listed with that particular filter. I don't know how long it will take them to resolve the issue, though.

Message 8 of 7

OK. Just coming back to say this is still an issue. When I toggle on the status in my Order queue to show only "pending" orders, I get "pending" orders and 13 "shipped" orders intermixed into the list. I really hope the fix for this is coming soon. This bug has been happening for a really long time.

Message 8 of 7
Square

Do you still have a ticket open with our support team about it, @Creature? I believe the root cause has been fixed, but I don't know that it would correct any data from existing orders - that would require our engineers to make some corrections to older orders that are not filtering correctly.

Message 8 of 7

@Adam

It is definitely NOT fixed.

Here is what it looks like when I attempt to sort by "pending"

second page of returns mostly "Shipped" orders

third page of returns is ALL "Shipped" orders

first page of returns has one "Shipped" in it

Message 8 of 7

@Adam 

Any ETA on the fix for the PHP error with attempting to sort orders by pending? This is still an issue for me. The previous forum post I responded to is impossible to find now, so I came across this "pending" order bug from 2018 and am responding here. This is an incredibly frustrating issue to have to be dealing with right now. 

Since this has been an intermittent issue since at least 2018 and has been fixed temporarily in the past, why is it taking so long for this recent fix to go through? Please contact whoever fixed it back in 2018 and get them back on the job.

Message 8 of 7
Square

I see a newly created bug ticket with our engineers; I'm not sure if this is because it was fixed and then broke again, but it should be getting eyes on it soon so it's resolved.

Message 8 of 7