x

Paypal afterpay - add this feature

Paypal afterpay...it is huge here in Australia! I have business friends that are moving their whole weebly site to other platforms that support afterpay. Their sales have increased greatly and the value of the sales has increased too. 

I feel like i'm being left behind this Christmas shopping period as customers want, use and love afterpay. 

I'm hoping this feature will be added very soon because i don't want to move my site to another platform. This will greatly increase revenue for many businesses.

Sarah 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Great info thanks !!

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 13
Square

If you'd like us to add something feel free to post that on our Vote on Features board, @Mikah:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Message 4 of 13

Any updates on the adding of Afterpay? I know more businesses moving to other platforms just to get it...i dont want to move from weebly but as a business we need to keep up with what the customers want. 

Message 13 of 13

We don't currently have AfterPay as a payment processor yet, no. The first place you'd be likely to see an announcement of that would be on our blog here.

Message 13 of 13

Cant believe you still dont have afterpay or zip pay. ridiculous

Message 13 of 13
Square

We're considering adding that as an option, @kelly1, although I couldn't say when or if that would happen right now. Thanks for voicing your support of it!

Message 13 of 13

Please add this.
Message 13 of 13
Square

Hi @afa If you haven't already added support with kudos and comments please do so when you have a moment. Smiley Happy

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Afterpay/idi-p/41113

Message 13 of 13

when is this feature coming?

Message 13 of 13
Square

Unfortunately, we don't have any information on if or when this would added as a checkout option. Sorry!

Message 13 of 13

Due to the huge demand for Afterpay in Australia, I am currently considering whether to move my entire platform over to Shopify because they have the ability to add Afterpay as a payment processor. Asking for afterpay is the number 1 question our customers ask. Currently I use Square + Weebly for the POS and Online solutions, however, Shopify have both of these feautures natively. I have been a loyal weebly user for a few years now, but if afterpay isnt added soon, Ill have to listen to customers demands and move. 

Message 13 of 13

Yes I want this too

Message 14 of 13