x

Pictures are replaced with others from my other site ?

Hay everybody, I have two sites on weebly, one is my personal blog and the other is a team site, yesterday I found that most pictures I had on my blog site are replaced with random pictures from the team site ?

just wondering why did that happend, is there a way to get them back (because it will take forever to reupload) and is there a way to avoid this from happining again ?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope someone has an answer for me, take care.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear that, @HishamBerro. How do you update your site? Do you use a desktop/laptop computer or a mobile device?

Message 7 of 6

Thanks for replaying Adam

Actually I always use my laptop and I'm the only one who have access to the site builder
Message 7 of 6
Square

Did you happen to have one site open in one browser tab or window, and the other site open in another?

Message 7 of 6

If you mean in site editor mode then no, I only work on one site at a time, beside I only make changes on my blog site, the team site I haven't edited it since months
Message 7 of 6
Square

Ok, thanks for the additional info. If you haven't yet, can you submit a ticket to our support team about it?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 7 of 6