x

Poor customer service and page won't load

I've used Weebly for years and steered dozens upon dozens of friends and family to using it, but this week I have been sorely disappointed.  I had a major event and needed to update my site--it won't load (and, yes, I've visited the forums and tried everything), but most disappointing is that I've tried calling Weebly and was on hold for more than two hours and NEVER got a response.  Then I tried emailing.

I REALLY counted on Weebly and it has let me down when I needed it the most.  My event fell flat because people kept going to the website and the new info wasn't there like I said it would be.  How sad and disappointing!!!!!

Can anyone help me get my page updated?  Although too late for my event, I will do it now and then start looking for a company that actually provides support when  a  problem occurs.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

@LMSmelser. I try to understand what your real issue is. So if I got you right, you have a page on which you want to add or change information, and then what? Is it not saved? Can you not publish it? Or?

If you like, drop a private message and I will see what I can do for you.

Message 7 of 10

Hello!  I login into Weebly and then click on "edit site" and I just get a wheel spinning around.  The page never loads.  I tried several different browsers, cleared my cache, and even tried different devices, but I can't get the page to load.

Message 7 of 10
Square

Which site are you having trouble with, @LMSmelser?

Message 7 of 10

I can not edit my site as well.  1611 Indoor Golf Club.  I have been on hold forever trying to get this resolved so I can update information that has to be on there today!

Message 7 of 10
Square

Sorry to hear that @1611indoorgolf! I know the phone teams have been taking a bit of a hit on call volume lately. We're working on ways to fix this, though. 

If you are having a hard time loading the editor can you first try disabling any type of firewall of virus protection? We've had a lot of customers using McAfee that have been blocked recently. 

Message 7 of 10

Unable to conact support and Designer Paltform malfunctions for over a year. When will you fix it

Message 8 of 10

I too have recommended Weebly to many others, and many use the product as a result. At least you got responses here. I have 0 responses to my posts in community.weebly.com

Last week, I did a live chat for support. This week, the contact us button doesn't work. The phone support requires a pin. I tried opening weebly in an incognito window with my VPN turned off, cleared cache, and a different browser, but the button doesn't work. I posted to these forums. I tried a squareup support page but didn't get any farther. Today I sent a private message to a Weebly employee via this page. It's frustrating (note to Weebly, it doesn't help to get messages about your community status--scholar etc--when you're not getting support), but I've certainly tried to be polite!

Did Square axe support for Weebly? Is it necessary to migrate and rebuild on another platform? Do paying customers get support, or is it just free customers that are left out?

Meanwhile, Weebly won't configure my SSL (it's been 6 days) at arthurdavisconsulting.com, and I can't find any support options! My domain manager points to the correct address per Weebly. 

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi, @serenepdx1. Sorry to hear about your experience.

I checked your site arthurdavisconsulting.com and it shows as secure for me. Are you still not seeing that?

Message 11 of 10

Thanks Adam. I got a human on Facebook messenger. Whether they did something or it was just incredibly good luck, I still don't know. But I had checked at 8am this morning, and it wasn't working. After that I wrote on messenger. They responded at 8:30am and said it was working. It was. They didn't tell me if they fixed it even though we had some correspondence, so I don't know, but I suspect they fixed something since it had been stuck for a week.

Message 11 of 10