x

Poptropica Character Creator

How can I create Poptropica characters on my Weebly site?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

You know, I've never heard of that before! How do you usually create the characters?

Thanks,

Erin

Message 15 of 14

Message 15 of 14

Hey there! Poptropica wouldn't be something that you'd use through a Weebly site in that way. The sites you have linked there don't look like they're official sites, either, so I would definitely recommend against using your username and password there. 

You may want to start through poptropica.com instead.

Message 15 of 14

but I can actually generate a poptropican.

Tags (1)
Message 15 of 14

Message 15 of 14

I made people with HTF names on Name Genie: HTFname#

Message 15 of 14
Square

Even though the forms on those sites function, they aren't created by the makers of Poptropican and you have no idea what they might be doing with the information you enter. Aside from possible being against our terms of service, we wouldn't be able to provide support for the tools that person has created or added, and you'd have to contact them directly for help.

Message 15 of 14

I want Modify A Poptropican to come back.

Message 15 of 14
Square

Was that your site, @joeynigro?

Message 15 of 14

No, that was Red Lizard's site.

Message 15 of 14
Square

They should contact our team if they have questions about the site:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 15 of 14

I'm afraid Weebly has to shut down or I'll call the cops!

Message 15 of 14

Which one of you yahoos decided to mess with my site? No context, no permission and I didn't even recieve an email. As for you Joey, this was a rash and foolish decision. You could've contacted me about what you were gonna do. I'm on twitter and maybe even Discord. I could've given you some sample code. But NOOO, you went straight to the community people and now my site and my account are gone. Thanks a lot and have a great day!

Message 15 of 14