x

Rant - Adding Military Address Codes

Rand mode on!!!

Here in the US this weekend is of course Memorial Day - for most people it signals the beginning of summer and is the excuse for a party.   Unfortunately, for some it's a time of reflection and remembrance as they honor a family member who died whilst wearing a military uniform in defence of our Nation's freedoms.

Let us also remember that we are still fighting wars and our men and woman currently serving like to recieve parcels in the mail once in a while - to that end anyone who has an online store with Weebly may be asked to ship a package to a military member but there is a problem.... for some weird and mysterious reason Weebly still does NOT provide shipping support for military addresses.

Exactly 2 years ago on May 27th 2016 this idea was submitted - please see this thread - 

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Adding-Military-Address-Codes/idi-p/9320

Notice the thread is marked "Its in our queue" and the thread is 2 years old!!!

Note - I have no financial interest here - I don't do ecommerce and don't have an online store - but I do support our military men and women who are scattered around the globe.

Please consider doing me a favour - either reply to this post saying "I agree" or simply click on the Kudo button and let's see if we can wake someone up at Weebly!! 🙂

Rant mode off!!!

And if you happen to be from the state of NJ take a look below at the many face we will be Honoring and Remembering this weekend - thank you....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thank you @NJRFTF for posting this!

Message 3 of 3

Spot on!
Message 4 of 3