x

Rearranging pages

Having trouble rearranging pages as they scroll by too quickly.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Do you mean as you drag a page or pages up the list scrolls by too quickly? If you have a large number of pages you could try dragging it up in steps, e.g. drag it up a little bit and release, scroll up some, then drag again.

Message 6 of 5

this answer does not work - as soon as I select a page, the page list jumps - certainly there must be a way to move the pages a small amount at a time - help, please!

Message 6 of 5
Square

Can you try a different browser temporarily, @snocrvr? It's possible it's an issue with the browser you're currently using.

Message 6 of 5

I have the same issue. I appear to have a long list of pages and sometimes want to rearrange them if I decided to place one in main menue or a submenu. If they are going to be hidden from navigation they are fine where they are but every new page I have immediately goes ot the bottom of the list. Some pages I don't always need but don't want to delete them either (even though somewhere to archive them would help)

Its hit and miss sometimes trying to move a page and in one case today I left one as far as I could place it as I gave up positioning it exactly where I wanted it

Message 6 of 5