x

Save Header To Other Pages DOES NOT WORK

So, despite how horrid using headers is on Weebly. I decided to take the plunge and create one for one of my pages. I then decided to copy it to my other pages by using the "Save to Other Pages" function and it DOES NOT WORK. 

WTH, everytime I try something new on Weebly I immediately am reminded of why my the F I don't ever mess with anything. Why does this batch feature not work? 

Header/ Edit background / advanced / save to more pages >0 / select the pages I want to apply it to / I hit save ....AND

NOTHING. "save to more pages > 0 shows the pages applied to remains at zero

Is anyone able to make this work? Why the hell even have these tools listed if they don't work?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

update: I logged out of weebly and back in again and although everytime I add pages to apply it to it still says "save to pages >0" implying nothing has been done, it is now atleast copying them there. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Which header are you trying to copy to other pages? The one on your homepage? I'm glad it's actually copying for you, although it's weird that it doesn't recognize how many pages it was copied to. It's possible it would only show that on the page that has the header you are copying, though, and not on a page which it was copied to.

Message 5 of 4

@Adam

The pop-up window for the edit background / advanced / save to all pages >0   is not functioning correctly. This is what I still see even though this header is applied to almost all of my website pages ( 15+ pages). It appears it knows nothing about how this element is populated throughout my site, when in fact it appears that this window is supposed to be recording exactly that, the info about on which this element (header) exists throughout my site. 

imageimage

Message 5 of 4