x

Starter Plan missing...but solved?

I recently upgraded my site to the starter plan, then tried to change the theme. The theme of the site didn't change, which was strange - and it seems that perhaps it does but the images and general layout does not - which is counterintuitive? Anyway, no biggie, I can deal with that.

Anywhoo, to fix this I decided to make a new site with the theme I wanted then transfer the old site's Starter plan to the new site. I clicked all the right buttons, or so I thought...but now I have a new site and my Starter plan is missing?!

I decided to use the chat feature to get the starter plan applied onto the new site. Yet, the case was "solved" and closed...with no communication, and my new site is still "free"? I have checked my emails for replies, and even the spam box...nada.

This ticketing is quite unlike what I've experienced from other providers...could someone resolve this? And perhaps...actually resolve it? Rather than just closing a case....lols. Imagine going to a doctors, and complaining of chest pains, and they say case closed and kick you out the door.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @WTanO. It looks like there were multiple tickets from you, and when we merge those together it "solves" the other ones that are not open. I've transfered your Starter subscription to the single site in your account for you, so that should show as upgraded now.

Message 4 of 3

Thanks Adam that did it! You're a one man army..

Message 4 of 3