x

Support is not working, very disappointing

I have spent over 30 minutes on live chat then got cut off. It said due to too long for my response. I was no more than 20 seconds! Then numerous attempts to re connect even as the notice states they are online, a form keeps popping up to send and email. ......there is no live chat!

Now I have been calling from Australia , first time 12 minutes to listen to some crap piano music, now 7 minutes ...same thing, on international phone and a recorded message to classical piano music, nearly 8 minutes now, international calling.....still no answer.

Now a suggestion to go to help/support or...... to wait, 9minutes.

Totally let down, I have to get to work now and so after 4 days, I cannot get my site published as the instructions dop not fit to process needed. This is the second time this has happened.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear about your experience, @SteveA. It sounds like you might be having trouble getting your domain pointed to us?

Message 5 of 6

And being unable to get any assistance by, live chat, by direct phone and email for days now. Are you auto respond too or someone to help?

Message 5 of 6

Our team is taking a look now, @SteveA, so sorry we've not been able to connect --- we'll reach out via email shortly!

Message 5 of 6

Yeah, I have been trying to get a hold of someone for most of this afternoon, and no answer, just piano concerto hold music. No response to email as well...WTF?

Message 7 of 6

Hi @bwuddas17,

It looks like you were emailing us towards the end of our day, and those tickets can take at least 48 hours for a reply. Long hold times, too, sometimes... but I intercepted your message and emailed you back! Talk to you soon. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 6