x

THREE annoying "bugs" that have to be rectified

After using the SB for more than a year, these issues should be addressed as they could hamper our productivity:

1) Top menu disappears randomly.

Sometimes when you're busy editing pages or managing images, the top menu bar would magically hide itself and you can't navigate elsewhere nor save your progress. The only thing you could do is to refresh the page. 

2) Images either disappear or wouldn't be replaceable unless renamed.

When I remove and upload another image, the new image would somewhat delete itself, forcing a re-upload. This also occasionally apply to changes made in the HTML coding (causing pre-changed contents to reflect) and there's nothing else we could do to retrieve the previous edits. 

Meanwhile if I were to replace a 1280x720 image with a 800x600 of the same name, the 1280x720 would still remain even after its removal. I have to reupload the 800x600 under a different name.

3) Changes made are live despite no publication

I've tested this and it is confirmed; whatever that you edit would be saved and made live. The publication button has become useless and as a result, I have to create a separate test page before implementing the changes.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

They don't have to be, you want them to be. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3

3) Changes made are live despite no publication

-------------

I find this to be one of the more annoying and unprofessional aspects to using Weebly. I reported it as soon as the forums were created. Still nothing has been done. It's getting rather ridiculous around here with the constant ignoring by Weebly of all of the issues we users have reported over and over again. 

Message 4 of 3