x

Too many "artsy" themes

I have managed a Weebly website for my professional organization for several years.  I chose a simple theme at the time and have been happy with how easy it has been to update it to keep up with my organization's activities.  I would like to upgrade it to look more professional but all of the themes that I see on Weebly seem to be oriented to various kinds of boutique online stores and other small businesses.  They all have in common not putting much information on a page in favor of looking beautiful. I am interested in having a lot of information on my home page with links to supporting pages,  In corresponding with sister chapters of my organization I haven't found one that uses Weebly.  Am I going to have to switch hosting sites and learn htlm to transform our web page?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

You don't have to use their 'suggested' categories.  If you ignore that you will get a blank canvas to put whatever stuff you want to.

Message 3 of 4

Please direct me toward these artsy themes because I can't find enough artsy themes! I'm with Wix and most likely will stay there because the themes here are kinda stuffy for my taste. So yeah, if you could send me any links I would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

~Artist who is also a business who also makes sales

Message 5 of 4

Hey there! Most of the templates that come with themes aren't set in stone, so you can customize them to taste. What aspects are you looking for in your themes?

Message 5 of 4