x

UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTIONS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BY WEEBLY

Hi, its Linda from LINDAPOLICDESIGNS.COM

I am writing in this section of the account because submitting a ticket in the Support department does not go through as when you sellect the billing icon as a subject...hhhmmmm

I have been given BY WEEBLY a free Weebly account for the future, as the original account was set up incorrectly by Weebly which had a very bad impact on my business as I was not receiving emails for months.

I invested in a global trip to grow my business and and relied on the potential clients I met to email me & from there i would build on the relations for future business dealings.  This trip & my tens of thousands of dollars and relations, was totally effected and lost when the email was incorrectly set up & only noticed months later.  weebly accepted responsiblity and offered a free weebly account (which is covering no where near the loss weebly created).

Weebly have offerd this free future account.....however,

I have noticed that there has been an UNauthorised deduction out of my Banking Account from Weebly.  THis is unauthorised and illegal, I have not agreed to this amount being deducted out of my account and I demand that it be returned into my account asap.....weebly have created a hell of a lot of damage to my business and an expensive  business trip which I have had damaged by weebly by not setting up my email address correctly.

This money is to be returned to my account,  and the future free weebly site offered by weebly is to be honoured by weebly as agreed.

please phone me on my MOBILE NUMBER at Sydney working times to confirm this rectification within the next 48 hours, or I will proceed further action. 

Linda from WWW.LINDAPOLICDESIGNS.COM

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hello Linda! Sorry for the stress.

I'm really sorry, I haven't currently found any record of a free account being provided to you. I'd recommend getting in touch with support directly, however, as we wouldn't be able to go over billing information in detail here.

Message 3 of 2