x

Unable to preview my site with ANY themes

So, I don't change themes often, but the one day that I actually want to consider it, I can't even preview my site with any other themes? I am experiencing this in three different browsers, so I know it isn't a browser issue. I attempted to contact customer support hours ago and have not received a response. I literally have an issue with Weebly every single time I log on to do anything with my site. Very exhausting. Let me know if anyone else is experiencing not being able to preview other themes. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I have been unable to preview for the last week or more. I tried doing it on several different computers. 

Message 5 of 4

Hello! Sorry for the trouble, this is something our team is working to get cleared up now.

Message 5 of 4

Still appears to be an issue. Please come back and update us when it has been resolved. This is very disappointing as I was hoping to refresh my site, or atleast consider choosing a different theme before I give a public presentation to over a hundred people who will more than likely attempt to visit my site. I guess I should plan for the worst.

I hope that before Monday

a. that my navigation menu doesn't disappear again like last week , preventing anyone from navigating my site at all (bug supposedly solved)

b. that people are even able to visit my site (I dont want to find out that my site is down on the day that I tell over a hundre peope to visit it)

c. That I have had the chance to change themes if I want (that would mean actually fixing this bug over the weekend so I can do this in time if needed)

d. That customers can even check out. (bugs preventing checkout lasted for months)

Anything else going wrong with weebly that is currently affection my site that I should be aware of before I share my url with a crowd publicy? 

Message 5 of 4