x

Weebly bugs and errors

In the past few days I've experienced so many site-building errors. 

1. On my laptop when I try to edit the header image, the settings drop-down drops off my screen so I can't change the settings. I can't scroll down either as the moment I move my mouse from the settings icon the drop-down closes. 
  2. On my smartphone (app) I can't drag and drop elements into my blog. 
  3. I just wrote and formatted quite a long blog. When I was finished I clicked on post options to update my SEO and weebly deleted the entire blog. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I've paid for my site but the service I'm currently getting is not what I expected. 

Anyone have advice

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Haha, and now the bullets in my community post have disappeared. 

Message 2 of 4
Square

Sorry to hear about your experience, @zookuki.  How big is the screen on your laptop? It sounds like you might want to zoom out in your browser a little bit so everything fits better.  While you have your site open in the editor, press CTRL and the minus key a few times to zoom out a little bit.

Regarding your blog post, are you pasting in any text from other sources?

Message 3 of 4

I've a 15.4" screen, so the screen size is not the problem. I can minimise the screen, but surely this shouldn't be an issue on weebly. 

With regards to my blog written on my laptop - yes I copy and paste content from word. I have to do this since weebly has deleted my content too many times while I am busy writing my blog and I lose my work. This has prohibited me from posting blogs numerous times. 

For the blog writing in the weebly app - I don't even get to adding content as I can't drag and drop text boxes, images, etc. into the blog. 

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4