hello

i need some help please

Message 11 of 26

Hey there! What can we do for you?

Message 11 of 26

i need to bring back my website it accidentally got deleted

Message 11 of 26
Square

I've restored your site for you, @abdullawaarie. You'll need to set the site address again before re-publishing.

Message 11 of 26

Where can I add a coupon code that I can send customers
Message 11 of 26
Square

Hi @Kc20 It looks like you figured this out, but if not, navigate to the Weebly dashboard and click Manage Store>Coupons. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 26

Please! Please! Please! I need help.

I purchased a domain accidently and I wanted to cancel it. So I canceled the subscription but I don't know if it worked because I didn't get a refund. Where did my money go? Do I still have a domain? It's hard to just get someone on the phonw to help me. Please I need immediate help.

Message 11 of 26
Square

Hi @Geneweb294 It looks like a rep was able to help you out a couple hours ago. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks! 

Message 11 of 26

I need help 

Message 13 of 26

Hello! What did you need help with?

Message 13 of 26

how to get temporary 8 digit pin, so I can contact a person?

Message 17 of 26
Square

Hi @kennethcaldwell

1. Log into your account and click the ‘Contact Us’ button at the bottom of the support home page, or use the link at the bottom of any help article.
2. Type your question in the text box and click Continue.
3. We’ll suggest some articles that might be helpful based on what you asked. If you can’t find the answer to your question, click the “I still need help” button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on Email us to submit your question via email, or click Chat now to connect with the first available team member. You may also see an option to have us call you back.
5. If you’d prefer to call us right away, click the Let’s talk link to view the phone number. We’ll generate a special, single-use pin number for you. Be sure to write down the pin number or keep your browser window open - you’ll need to enter this number when you call in. The pin number is good for 30 minutes, but you can generate a new one if you can’t call within that window of time.

Message 17 of 26

The let's talk toggle discussed does not exist.  Chat is nonresponsive also.

Message 17 of 26
Square

The chat option will only appear during the hours of operation. What do you see when you scroll to the bottom of our Help Center

Message 17 of 26

Message 22 of 26

Message 22 of 26
Square

I've removed the hosting service for you, @arkyfied Please let us know if you also want to cancel the domain name. 

Message 22 of 26

They don’t have my website up anymore after I paid for a whole year in advance. I need to speak to someone real and no **bleep** computer voice **bleep**
Message 22 of 26
Square

I'm sorry to hear you have not heard from anyone, @JT210 The team may be experiencing a delay at the moment. Is there something we can try to help you with on here?

Message 22 of 26