x

Where is Support at? {cricket sounds}

It seems I am not the only one getting absolutely no reply or feedback from the support centre at weebly.  I have been with weebly pretty much from the beginning, and in the past the support has been amazing.  I am beyond frustrated at the disregard of my repeated requests for assistance.  My site is down all together now from me trying to fix things on my own.  I wish if support was closed, not offered, or if there was trouble with the company that it would just be posted somewhere for us customers to know what is going on.  At this point I am going to have to look elsewhere for my website - and start over with another platform.  Not what I want to do, but I need a site that is live, and service that can help me.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your site and with reaching support. Did you submit a ticket that has not been answered? 

It looks like all of the sites in your account are published and loading. Can you please clarify which site you are referring to? Thanks! 

Message 8 of 13

Thank you for your reply.  

I have sent three emails, with this answer each time:

Thank you for contacting Weebly. Please note, we are currently experiencing higher than normal email volumes and apologize in advance for the long wait time. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible

If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Weebly Support

For your reference this is Case #: 45525696
For your reference this is Case #: 45468938
For your reference this is Case #: 45407690

I believe all the information is there.  I had a site directly linked to my purchased domain kaarid.ca.  I made a new site and wanted to the domain to be pointed there.  The area to do this is dead, I cannot click the button to do so.  I ended up signing up for something which only served to ask me to make a new domain (which I don't want).  And now my kaarid.ca does not point to anything.  I would like it to be attached to the kaaridnaturalhealth.weebly.com site (Anne Kaarid, RMT).  Can I please get some help?
Message 8 of 13
Square

Let me take a look for you. It will just be one moment. Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 13
Square

Hmm.. You said you can't click the button to add the domain? I vaguely recall seeing a conversation about this, but is it okay if I try connecting it? 

Message 8 of 13
Square

I'm really sorry you had a hard time with the domain modal. I went through the Settings tab and clicked Site Address>Connect or Transfer Now, then entered the domain and clicked the "connect" option. It saved right away for me and your site is now pulling up.

I'm wondering if it is the very first domain modal that pops up when you first open the editor? Is that the one you were trying to use, @kaarid?

Message 8 of 13

Thank you so much for addressing this.  I'm not sure what you are asking at the end of your message there.  The button or link to get to the next step to transfer the domain just was dead - did nothing, and then would hang the weebly site on me. I have not had any problems in the past, so this was frustrating, as I know it is a simple task.

None-the-less, you have it all taken care of, and I couldn't be more thankful.  thank you for quickly fixing this for me.  I hope all is ok at weebly and your customer service.  It has always been dependable and great in the past.

Message 8 of 13

I just started with weebly a month ago and set everything up, launched it to my customers and having nothing but issues, contacted them last week about issues with mobile app and contacted them yesterday for a different issue and no response back. If this is the way it is I will be leaving. Its ridiculous

Message 10 of 13
Square

Thanks for posting, @snips. I checked the cases you submitted to our support team, and it looks like your case from last week was escalated to our Advanced Support team. You should hear back soon from them! Regarding your other issue with inventory, do you have an example item which is not reducing inventory after someone purchases it?

Message 10 of 13

Hi

I been trying to get help in over a month.. i got one answer and no more and it only say dont answer in the mail you have to go to support on the webbsite?! I been writing lots of mail and i did one hear in the comunity today - i cant get my domain in order and out. 

So, where is the help?

Pia

Message 14 of 13
Square

I replied to your post here in Community a few minutes ago or so, @PiaBjn

Message 14 of 13

Thanks, greatful for respons!

Message 14 of 13
Square

Not a problem!

Message 14 of 13