x

shipping

There needs to be an option for customers to purchase online, but pick up and no shipping.

Right now, all online orders require shipping!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

You can actually set up something like that now if you set up a free "shipping" rate, then call the rate "local pick up" or something similar. I've seen that done on a number of sites and it seems like most customers understand that without trouble.

Message 7 of 10

Ok, now how do you apply that to a specific product?

Message 7 of 10
Square

Unfortunately, we don't have per-product shipping rates right now. How are your current rates set up - by weight or by order total?

Message 7 of 10

This is one of the biggest flaws of the shipping! We need to be able to apply specific shipping dimensions and sizes to each product or offer specific options for specific products. 

Message 7 of 10
Square

Hi there. I replied to your message you sent me. Smiley Happy Also, If you haven't added input and a kudo to this request can you please do so? https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Custom-Shipping-Options/idi-p/2823/page/2#comments

This information helps our devs and product managers get a visual of how these features (or lack thereof) impact our customers. Thanks so much!

Message 7 of 10

I would also love to see this option. I want people to buy a book but have the option to pick it up at my practice.

I also want to have the option where I can choose to have 1 of my products with shipping included which is not an option at the moment.

Also want to have the option that for dufferent products to have different shipping from options.

🙂

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @TomTom1. There's a couple work-arounds you can do for the first two requests. Can you post a link to your site so I can take a look at a couple of things? 

The ability to ship from multiple locations would be something you would want to submit as a feature request. Thanks!

https://community.weebly.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/IdeaExchange/search-before-post-mode/true

Message 11 of 10

Thanks Bernadatte, my website is
www.futurizeyourself.com
Message 11 of 10
Square

For your first question, you'll basically create a shipping rate called "pickup" that costs nothing. For the second question, how are you currently doing your shipping? By weight, price, or are you just using the automated shipping calculator?

Message 11 of 10