x

Where is my routing number so I can link my bank account to Square?

I don't where my routing number is can you help?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

To link your bank account, your routing number is the first group of numbers on the bottom of your check, or you can google your bank name eg. “Bank of America Routing Number” and then use the state you live in. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Best Answer

To link your bank account, your routing number is the first group of numbers on the bottom of your check, or you can google your bank name eg. “Bank of America Routing Number” and then use the state you live in. 

Message 2 of 7

I set up this account to receive payment for personal services rendered. Should I use the regular routing number for my bank? When I set up my account, there were two choices for routing numbers, I am confused.

Message 3 of 7
Alumni

You'll want to use the one for ACH transfers. Check out this post on how to find your routing number. 

And welcome to the Community @Chynnadoll 🎉

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

You have to use your regular router number. Square transfer money to your account using ACH check transaction. I did a mistake using the routing number for wire money and it will be painful, Square will let you wait 7 business day to get you money back and they can not do nothing about.

Message 5 of 7

I'm requesting for my unemployment and I have a bank card vitsa.they need the bank routing number and I don't know it and my account number

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@Jennifercarr448 Take a look at the Best Answer above!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 7