x

Why is my transaction being held

Why is square questioning my sales or requiring any form of validation from me regarding these sells and where is my money ? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hello AaronW123,

Wondering where your funds are or why there is a delay is a common question - there can be multiple reasons.  Understand that the volunteer Community Members are not the same as Customer or Tech Support.  Many here are small business owners who do have quite a bit of hands on experience using Square's Apps and Hardware.  Having said that, we can only provide a few reasons as to why you may be experiencing a delay.  Normal transfer times takes 1 to 2 business days (Monday thru Friday).  You can expect a delay if the transaction occurred during a Holiday or over the weekend.  If you need your funds quicker, there are options however, there can be an additional fee for some of these options - see this info.  Additionally, other factors to consider - there may be missing info from your Account setup or there may be a questionable transaction or there's a question about your products or services.  Bottom line, we don't know.  What you can do if you're still concerned is to contact Customer Support - they can look at your Square Account setup and details - that's something that cannot be done here.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @AaronW123,

Due to the nature of your post being account specific, I've moved it to a private board per our Community guidelines. The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations and we do not have access to account specifics here. I escalated your account to an Account Services team member who can take a closer look since other sellers won't be able to assist with this here from the Community.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3