x

Programmatically or on demand add a reward code for an item

Is there a way to programatically or through the register UI to on demand generate a reward code for a user that applies to a particular product without them having to acquire stars. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@royce - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 👏

As for your question, we don't currently offer this functionality, but you do have a couple options: 

1. Issue a 100% discounts for an item to comp it.

2. Manually adjust the amount of stars that a person has. You can find more details on that process here.

Hope this helps!

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

@royce - Welcome to the Seller Community, and kudos on your first post! 👏

As for your question, we don't currently offer this functionality, but you do have a couple options: 

1. Issue a 100% discounts for an item to comp it.

2. Manually adjust the amount of stars that a person has. You can find more details on that process here.

Hope this helps!

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2