x

Can I access and use my Square account from more than one device/location?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “How do I get my items on my iPhone POS imported into my dashboard on my iMac?”.

I have an iPhone 5SE. It's a replacement from the apple store for a 5s. So, I am assuming it's equivalent to that except it has more memory.

I set my POS Square up on my iPhone and can't figure out how to import the items on my mobile app into my dashboard account on my iMac. 

Can anyone out there help?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

All you have to do is sign in to the account you created with the username and password you set up.  Square will automatically download from the Square cloud servers and sync the items and sales and all other data between devices and your computer.  I have over a dozen devices all synced between iPhones, iPads, iPad minis, and computers.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Best Answer

All you have to do is sign in to the account you created with the username and password you set up.  Square will automatically download from the Square cloud servers and sync the items and sales and all other data between devices and your computer.  I have over a dozen devices all synced between iPhones, iPads, iPad minis, and computers.

Message 2 of 6

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “NEW! HELP! can two squares be linked to one account”. The original author has been notified via email.

Hello.  Can two squares be linked to one account? 

I have a business partner on the west coast, I'm am now on the east, and we are creators of two children's characters.  We sell a children's entertainment educational DVD.  Can I get her a square, as well, to use in California, but link to our company account on the east coast?  So two squares, two people, two states, one bank account? Thank you. 

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Yes, you can have as many squares as you need, hooked to as many devices as you need.  all you have to do is log in with the username and password and it will automatically sync the devices.  Card readers are not tied to an account they work with the Square POS to deposit into whatever account is logged in.

Message 4 of 6

I have a person selling wholesale in another state. Can I collect payments from his clients  on his cell phone with my app?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JARivera,

I moved your post to an existing thread on taking payments from another device.

The device itself doesn't matter as long as you're logged into the account you want to take payments on. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6